Subscribe in iTunes for auto-delivery every time a new podcast episode comes out!
I love that this Craft Beer week came out of beer geeks sitting around drinking and realizing that they wanted to make this happen in Victoria! It epitomizes everything this podcast is ready to nerd out about. Little did they know it was going to take on a life of its own... and don't even get them started about what might happen next year!
There are a whole host of amazing, amazing events happening during beer week, and they are selling out SO fast it's not worth me listing the available ones, just get yourself over to http://victoriabeerweek.com ASAP so you don't miss out!
(Apologies for the audio quality in this one, I had a total fail on the recording side! Bad Jen. No cookie.)
- Feb 27th Hungry Hearts Savoury Soiree, a fundraiser for Our Place. — $100 at the Atrium
- Feb 14-Mar 7th Mangiamo! — $25 for a set menu, $5 goes to the Heart & Stroke Foundation at Prima Strada
- March 8th Festa della Donna Long Table Dinner — $80 at PPS Bridge
- Feb 20-Mar 9th Tourism Victoria's Dine Around 2014 — Prices and location vary
- March 1-8th Victoria Beer Week — Prices and location vary